(W: Writer, D: Director, EP: Executive Producer, Co-EP: Co-Executive Producer, P: Producer, SR: Showrunner)
ORDERED TO PILOT
A MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE
- Genre: Anthology
- Logline: Four young lovers (Head, Deidrick, Gall, Robinson) steal off into the woods in pursuit of their romantic desires, but their plans are quickly thwarted when terrifying forces in the deep woods target the stranded group, using their own fantasies and darkest secrets against them.
- Cast: Dominic Monaghan, Daisy Head, Casey Deidrick, Ellie Gall, Jake Robinson, Eric Balfour, Chelsea Gilligan, Paul Hauser, Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot, Anjali Jay, Courtney Love
- Team: W/Co-EP Anthony Jaswinski; EP Jeff Kwatinetz, Josh Barry; D/EP Gary Fleder
- Studio: A+E Studios
- Genre: Drama
- Logline: After the death of her father, a strong 17-year-old girl (Rudd) moves to a small Nantucket-like island to live with her estranged mother (Dizzia). There she is pulled into classic small town rivalries and clashes with her mother, but quickly learns the depths of those conflicts when the island legend about dangerous Sea Walkers appears to be true, presenting a mystery for her and her family.
- Cast: Emily Rudd, Skyler Maxon, Keenan Tracey, Maria Dizzia
- Team: W/EP Liz Sczudlo; EP Fernando Szew, Sharon Bordas, Lloyd Segan, Shawn Piller, David MacLeod; D/EP Chris Grismer
- Studio: MarVista Entertainment, Piller/Segan
- Notes: 2-hour pilot. Based on the novel of the same name by Aimee Friedman.