CBS' Bull; HBO's Westworld; National Geographic's The Long Road Home; Netflix's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt; and OWN's Queen Sugar.
OWN's QUEEN SUGAR
- Yohance Myles (Shots Fired, Containment) has been cast in a recurring role on the drama's upcoming second season. He will play D'Andre, a successful barbershop owner with a warm personality. He and Nova (Rutina Wesley) shared an intimate night and he hopes to make it a more regular thing.
NETFLIX's UNBREAKABLE KIMMY SCHMIDT
- Laura Dern, Daveed Diggs, Rachel Dratch, Ray Liotta, Andrea Martin and Maya Rudolph are set to guest star in the comedy's upcoming third season. They will be joined by returning guest stars Fred Armisen, Anna Camp, Mike Carlsen, Josh Charles, David Cross, Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Amy Sedaris.
- After recurring in the first season, Talulah Riley has been promoted to series regular for the drama's upcoming second season. She will play Angela, the host whose beatific face welcomed guests to Westworld for decades. And now, she will prove to be one of the last faces many guests will ever see.
- Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Banshee) has booked a recurring role on the drama's first season - with an option to become a series regular in the just announced second season. She will play J.P. Nunnelly, the savvy head of the best criminal defense firm in New York, who is hired by Dr. Bull (Michael Weatherly) when a member of his team faces prison time.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC's THE LONG ROAD HOME
- Michael Kelly, Jason Ritter, Kate Bosworth, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jeremy Sisto and Noel Fisher will star in the upcoming miniseries based on the novel of the same name. Kelly will play Lt. Col. Gary Volesky, the battalion commander who leads a daring rescue operation when the 1st Cavalry Division comes under attack by Iraqi insurgents. Ritter will play Capt. Troy Denomy, who leads the rescue convoys into the city following the dramatic ambush. Bosworth will play Gina, Denomy's wife. Callies will play LeAnn, Volesky's wife and a leader in the family readiness community. Sisto will play Staff Sgt. Robert Miltenberger, a career soldier on the cusp of retirement who has been stop-lossed for this deployment. Fisher will play Pfc. Tomas Young, the heroic 24-year-old soldier and later peace activist who is severely wounded in battle. The cast also includes Jon Beavers, E.J. Bonilla, Jorge Diaz, Ian Quinlan, Darius Homayoun and Patrick Schwarzenegger.