CBS' Kevin Can Wait; Discovery's Manhunt: The Unabomber; Epix's Berlin Station; HBO's Sharp Objects; NBC's Blindspot & Chicago P.D.; and Paramount's Waco.
HBO's SHARP OBJECTS
- Taylor John Smith (American Crime) and Matt Craven (Resurrection) have been cast on the upcoming drama starring Amy Adams. Smith will play John Keene, who has barely slept since the murder of his 13-year-old sister, Natalie Keene. His sensitive and temperamental nature raises eyebrows and causes him to become a prime suspect in the murder investigation. Craven will play Vickery, the police chief of the small Missouri town of Wind Gap. Attractive in a quiet way and "broken in" like a nice old pair of jeans, he is essentially mellow in temperament but is put out by the arrival of a St. Louis reporter and a Kansas City detective, there to investigate a series of murders in his seemingly quaint town.
NBC's CHICAGO P.D.
- Dana Ashbrook (Twin Peaks) will appear in an upcoming episode of the drama's fourth season. He will play a working class former drug addict and convict long out of the game. At one time, he was a weasel CI who ratted on his buddies, but now he's a family man and law abiding citizen. He holds the keys to a dark secret from Voight's (Jason Beghe) past.
- Mary Stuart Masterson (Some Kind of Wonderful, NCIS) has booked a mysterious role on the drama's second season. She will appear in the season finale as a high-ranking FBI official. All other details about her character are being kept under wraps.
CBS' KEVIN CAN WAIT
- Leah Remini will reunite with her The King of Queens co-star Kevin James during the two-part season finale of the hit comedy. In the episodes, Kevin (James) agrees to come out of retirement briefly to reprise his undercover assignment in an ongoing police investigation where he and fellow cop Vanessa Cellucci (Remini) will, once again, pose as husband and wife.
DISCOVERY's MANHUNT: THE UNABOMBER
- Rebecca Henderson (Mistress America) has landed a recurring role on the upcoming drama starring Paul Bettany and Sam Worthington. She will play Judy Clarke, Ted's (Bettany) defense attorney and the object of Ted's affection. Judy is a seasoned and savvy defense attorney who has made a career of defending high-profile death-penalty cases. She'll do whatever it takes to save her client from lethal injection - whether he's the Unabomber or not.
EPIX's BERLIN STATION
- Brandon Spink (Game of Silence) will recur in the drama's upcoming second season. He will play Noah, Robert's (Leland Orser) son who has recently moved back to Berlin to live with his father.
- John Leguizamo (Bloodline, Ice Age) has been cast on the upcoming limited series starring Michael Shannon and Taylor Kitsch. He will play ATF agent Robert Rodriguez, who was sent into David Koresh's (Kitsch) Mount Carmel to gather evidence and build a federal case against the Branch Davidians but forged a bond with the people inside.