ABC's The Crossing, The Gospel of Kevin, Start Up & Unit Zero; CBS' Untitled Ben Cavell & Wisdom of the Crowd; The CW's Insatiable & Valor; FOX's Untitled Sheldon Turner; and NBC's Relatively Happy, Spaced Out & Untitled Mike O'Brien.
THE CW's VALOR
- Christina Ochoa (Animal Kingdom) will play the female lead on the drama pilot starring Matt Barr. Nigel Thatch and Corbin Reid have also been cast today. Ochoa will play Nora, an intense and driven junior Army pilot who is a member of the Night Raiders special ops unit. Partnered with the more experienced Gallo (Barr), together they fly choppers in and out of the hottest hot spots in the world. Thatch will play Captain Robert Torres, the commander of the Night Raiders. A tough-minded man with gravitas who is loyal to his troops, he expects his unit to always do the right thing, no matter how tangled the tactical situation might become. Reid will play Jess, a mother and wife who lives on the Army base.
ABC's THE GOSPEL OF KEVIN
- J. August Richards (Notorious, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) will co-star on the comedic drama pilot starring Jason Ritter and Cristela Alonzo. He will play Nathan Purcell, a friend of the family and deputy of the town.
ABC's START UP
- Newcomer Hillary Anne Matthews has landed a series regular role on the comedy pilot starring Zach Braff. She will play Deirdre, a woman who also quits her job to follow Alex (Braff) on his new endeavor.
THE CW's INSATIABLE
- Covert Affairs alum Christopher Gorham has joined the cast of the drama pilot starring Debby Ryan and Dallas Roberts. He will play Barnum, the pageant dad and D.A. courtroom nemesis to Bob (Roberts).
NBC's UNTITLED MIKE O'BRIEN PROJECT
- Newcomer Jacob McCarthy has booked a series regular role on the comedy pilot starring Glenn Howerton. He will play Devin, an intense and angry kid who sits in the back of the class reading "Anarchy in Action." He's the only kid who is really on board with the chaos created by Jack (Howerton) because he never wanted to take biology in the first place.
CBS' UNTITLED BEN CAVELL PROJECT
- Person of Interest star Jim Caviezel is returning to CBS with the lead role on the drama pilot written by Ben Cavell. He will play Jason, the respected, committed leader of his assault team who's been through over a dozen deployments.
FOX's UNTITLED SHELDON TURNER PROJECT
- Robbie Jones (Bosch) and Vince Nappo (The Last Tycoon) are set as series regulars on the drama pilot starring Archie Panjabi. Jones will play Will Meeks, Matt's (Austin Stowell) former roommate, best friend, current assistant coach and offensive coordinator of the university's football team. Nappo will play Detective Dunn, who's investigating the football players accused of assault.
NBC's SPACED OUT
- Scrubs alum Donald Faison and Ken Kirby (Gay Skit Happens) have been cast on the comedy pilot written by Adam Sztykiel. Faison will play Dicky Quinlan, the blue-collar manufactoring guy who builds what "the nerds think up." The engineers find Dicky intimidating, as he takes the separation between manufacturing and engineering very seriously. He shares the engineers' passion for the mission. He just doesn't want to hang out with them in his spare time. Kirby will play Jet Fu, a rock star in electrical engineering who is a great addition to the team until he makes the mistake of questioning the Space One dress code.
NBC's RELATIVELY HAPPY
- Emmy winner Jane Lynch (Glee, Hollywood Game Night) has joined the cast of the comedy pilot starring Genevieve Angelson and Jon Rudnitsky. She will play Bobbi Martin, a fast-living, Scotch-drinking, three-piece-suit wearing, womanizing divorce attorney who is Henry's (Rudnitsky) boss, mentor and "father" figure.
ABC's UNIT ZERO
- Parvesh Cheena (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) and Ayden Mayeri (New Girl) will co-star on the comedic drama pilot starring Toni Collette. Cheena will play Raj, a competitive and obnoxious co-worker who is gunning for Jackie's (Collette) job. Mayeri will play Azeema, a super-smart CIA intern with fighting skills who's always one step ahead of everyone else.
ABC's THE CROSSING
- Tommy Bastow (Harley and the Davidsons) and John D'Leo (Unbroken) have landed regular roles on the drama pilot starring Sandrine Holt and Steve Zahn. Bastow will play Marshall. D'Leo will play Will, Marshall's best friend.
CBS' WISDOM OF THE CROWD
- Natalie Tena (Game of Thrones) and Jake Matthews (Bosch) have booked regular roles on the drama pilot starring Jeremy Piven. Tena will play Sarah, who runs the show at CrowdSolver where she works with Tanner (Piven) to launch and operate the new app. Matthews will play Tariq, a tech genius who can hack anything and enjoys blurring the lines of morality.