ABC's The Crossing, Losing It, The Trustee, Untitled Jeremy Bronson & Untitled The Goldbergs Spinoff; CBS' Brothered Up & The Get; Comedy Central's Untitled Kelly/Schneider; FOX's Behind Enemy Lines, The Resident & Thin Ice; and NBC's Untitled Warren Leight.
ABC's UNTITLED THE GOLDBERGS SPINOFF
- Nia Long (Beaches, Uncle Buck) will play the female lead on the '90s-set comedy pilot spinoff of The Goldbergs. She will play Lucy Winston, a single mother of three. She's worked at the same dead end job for the last 7 years, but she needs a better life for her children, who are getting older and inching towards trouble. After being her brother for a job at the Academy he runs (free tuition for three included), Lucy and her kids all have to adjust to a new life in a new school - but schools are somewhat the same all over the country, and many of the same problems (cliques, status, sports, substance abuse) haunt the hallowed halls of the William Penn Academy as in any other school in America (though it's blessedly free of metal detectors).
ABC's THE TRUSTEE
- David Warshofsky (Now You See Me) has been cast on the comedic drama pilot starring Meaghan Rath and Laverne Cox. He will play Anthony Radley, a tough retired cop who retreats into the bottle on the anniversary of his police officer son's death.
ABC's THE CROSSING
- Kelley Missal (One Life to Live) will co-star on the drama pilot starring Sandrine Holt and Steve Zahn. She will play Hannah, one of the first survivors to make it to the shore.
COMEDY CENTRAL's UNTITLED CHRIS KELLY & SARAH SCHNEIDER PROJECT
- The cable network has given a pilot order to an untitled comedy written by Saturday Night Live head writers Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider. Kelly will also direct. They executive produce with Lorne Michaels and Andrew Singer. Broadway Video will produce. The project centers on two struggling siblings who are forced to reevaluate their lives when their much younger 12-year-old brother becomes instantly famous without trying.
FOX's THIN ICE
- Emmy winner Jane Curtin (Saturday Night Live, Unforgettable) has joined the cast of the comedy pilot starring Bridgit Mendler. She will play Mrs. Brooks, a recent widow excited to finally be in Antarctica and a part of the research team.
FOX's BEHIND ENEMY LINES
- Willa Fitzgerald (Scream) and Dylan Bruno (Numb3rs) have landed regular roles on the drama pilot starring Marg Helgenberger. Fitzgerald will play Roxanne Daly, a Navy pilot stationed on the USS Tyson and Ziggy's (Gabriel Chavarria) ex-girlfriend. Bruno will play Scott Byrne, the cautious but firm Commander of the Air Group, who has a lot of pilots under his command.
ABC's LOSING IT
- Sam Huntington (Being Human, Rosewood) is set as a series regular on the comedy pilot starring Jon Cryer. He will play Owen, Andy's (Cryer) handsome, charming and single younger brother, a successful birthday party magician without a care in the world.
FOX's THE RESIDENT
- Revenge star Emily VanCamp has booked a series regular role on the drama pilot starring Manish Dayal and Matt Czuchry. She will play Nicolette aka Nic, the nurse who is Conrad's (Czuchry) on-again/off-again romantic fling.
ABC's UNTITLED JEREMY BRONSON PROJECT
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Community, The Odd Couple) will co-star on the comedy pilot starring Brandon Michael Hall and Lea Michele. She will play Dina, Courtney's (Hall) chatty, drama-prone, single mother who had him when she was a teenager - but she's also his best friend and biggest cheerleader. Her casting is in second position to CBS' The Odd Couple, which seems unlikely to return for another season.
CBS' THE GET
- Michael Rady (UnREAL, Jane the Virgin) has been cast on the drama pilot written by Bridget Carpenter. He will play Tom, a senior producer at The Get who is most at home when he's out in the field.
CBS' BROTHERED UP
- Merrin Dungey (Conviction, Alias) has landed a regular role on the comedy pilot starring Romany Malco and Adhir Kalyan. She will play Desri, Calvin's (Malco) wife, the woman who knows him better than he knows himself.
NBC's UNTITLED WARREN LEIGHT PROJECT
- Brothers & Sisters alum Rachel Griffiths will play the lead role on the drama pilot written by Warren Leight. She will play Kim Masters, an Emergency Department nurse at Our Lady of Salvation Hospital in Brooklyn who arguably holds the place together through sheer force of personality. Unhappily divorced from Officer Billy McCann, she's a single mom with a 13-year-old son, and her own mother is edging into the shadowland of dementia.