Amazon's Jean-Claude Van Johnson & The Tick; Audience's Three Days of the Condor; FOX's Brooklyn Nine-Nine & Orville; National Geographic's The Long Road Home; and USA's Queen of the South.
USA's QUEEN OF THE SOUTH
- Paola Andino (Every Witch Way) has been cast in a recurring role on the drama's upcoming second season. She will play Olivia "Chapara" Gutierrez, a party girl with a brash mouth and a taste for trouble who ushers her best friend Isabella Vargas (Sandy Valles) into the narco-brat lifestyle - much to the chagrin of Isabella's parents.
AMAZON's JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON
- Bar Paly (Bosch) is set for a recurring role on the action comedy's upcoming first season. She will play Krisztina, the stunning acres who is the female lead in Jean-Claude's (Jean-Claude Van Damme) movie.
- Chad L. Coleman (The Walking Dead) and Larry Joe Campbell (According to Jim) have joined the cast of the upcoming comedic drama created by and starring Seth MacFarlane. Details of both of their characters are being kept under wraps.
FOX's BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
- Lost alum L. Scott Caldwell will appear in an upcoming episode of the comedy's fourth season. She will play Laverne, Holt's (Andre Braugher) mother who is also a federal judge. In the episode, she enters the Nine-Nine precinct when she is the victim of a crime.
AUDIENCE's THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR
- Oscar winner Mira Sorvino (Mighty Aphrodite) has been cast on the upcoming drama starring Max Irons. She will play Marty Frost, an investigator who has come out of retirement to take over the investigation after an attack at Joe's (Irons) office.
AMAZON's THE TICK
- Scott Speiser (NCIS, Criminal Minds) has booked a series regular role on the upcoming comedy starring Peter Serafinowicz. Details about his character are being kept under wraps.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC's THE LONG ROAD HOME
- Roland Buck (Chicago Med) has landed a recurring role on the upcoming drama starring Michael Kelly and Jason Ritter. He will play Specialist Martin, one of the rescuers.