The CW's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend & Jane the Virgin; Hulu's Future Man; NBC's The Night Shift; and Showtime's Ray Donovan.
THE CW's JANE THE VIRGIN
- Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey has booked a recurring role on the hit comedy series. He will debut in the Season 3 finale and continue to appear in the already announced fourth season. He will play a mysterious character from Jane's (Gina Rodriguez) past.
HULU's FUTURE MAN
- Patrick Carlyle (Godless, Rough Night) has landed a recurring role on the upcoming comedy starring Josh Hutcherson. He will play Vincent Skarsgaard. As a rookie cop, he watched his partner die and in the 49 years since, he has thought of nothing else. He's a cop with a vendetta and gimpy knees.
SHOWTIME's RAY DONOVAN
- Ryan Dorsey (Justified, Pitch) is set for a recurring role on the drama's upcoming fifth season. He will play Dime-Bag, a duplicitous thief.
THE CW's CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND
- Scott Michael Foster and David Hull have been promoted to series regulars for the comedy's upcoming third season. Foster plays Nathaniel Plimpton, Rebecca's (Rachel Bloom) new boss at the firm. Hull plays White Josh, Josh's (Vincent Rodriguez III) friend and Darryl's (Pete Gardner) boyfriend.
NBC's THE NIGHT SHIFT
- Pitch star Mark Consuelos has been cast in a major recurring role on the drama's upcoming fourth season. He will play Cain, a highly confident and aggressive travel nurse who emigrated to the U.S. from Mexico. He is actually an exceptionally qualified and skilled doctor with 10 years of ER experience - the last several of which he was the chief attending. Since he is new to this country though, he has to start over as a resident.