ABC's Grey's Anatomy; Amazon's Too Old to Die Young; The CW's Arrow; Freeform's Stitchers; HBO's Westworld; and Paramount's Waco.
- Anna Akana (Miss 2059) has booked a recurring role on the drama's upcoming third season. She will play Amanda, a cool and confident medical examiner who starts working with the Stitchers team and has an instant spark with Camille (Allison Scagliotti).
ABC's GREY'S ANATOMY
- Glee alum Matthew Morrison has joined the drama's 13th season in a recurring role. He will play Dr. Paul Stadler, an appealing, charismatic and charming doctor who is also manipulative with a scary dark side.
- Paul Sparks, Andrea Riseborough, Rory Culkin and Shea Whigham have been cast on the upcoming limited series starring Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon. Sparks will play Steve Schneider, one of David Koresh's (Kitsch) closest confidants and supporters who becomes deeply conflicted once his wife announces she's pregnant with Koresh's child. Riseborough will play Judy, Steve's wife who reluctantly sacrifices her marriage to show devotion to Koresh. Culkin will play David Thibodeau, a young musician who joins Koresh's band. Though initially reluctant to join, he eventually undergoes a dramatic transformation from an agnostic to a true believer. Whigham will play the tactical commander of the FBI, known within the bureau for his bravado.
THE CW's ARROW
- Katie Cassidy is officially returning to the hit drama as a series regular for its upcoming sixth season. Her character Laurel Lance was killed off near the end of Season 4. She will return as Laurel's Earth-2 doppelganger Black Siren, who currently is in ARGUS custody. She will appear in the final two episodes of Season 5 before returning as a series regular for Season 6.
- After recurring throughout Season 1, Louis Herthum has been promoted to series regular on the drama's upcoming second season. He plays Peter Abernathy, the host father of Dolores (Evan Rachel Wood).
AMAZON's TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG
- Miles Teller (Whiplash, Bleed for This) will play the lead role on the upcoming drama created by Nicolas Winding Refn. He will play Martin, a police officer entangled in the world of assassins.