ABC's The Crossing, The Trustee, Unit Zero & Untitled Rev. Run; CBS' S.W.A.T.; The CW's Insatiable & Valor; FOX's Behind Enemy Lines, L.A. -> Vegas & Linda From HR; FX's Mayans MC & Singularity; and NBC's Relatively Happy.
- Alex Russell (Unbroken) and Peter Onorati (Murder in the First) have been cast on the drama pilot starring Shemar Moore. Russell will play Jim Street. Cocky and living on the edge, he has earned himself a reputation as a loose cannon with no regard for safety. He's also the newest member of Hondo's (Moore) team. Onorati will play Jeff Mumford, the aggressive and confident leader of the 10-David SWAT team that maintains a healthy rivalry with Hondo's unit.
THE CW's VALOR
- Melissa Roxburgh (Supernatural, Arrow) has landed a regular role on the drama pilot starring Christina Ochoa and Matt Barr. She will play Thea, a CIA officer.
ABC's UNIT ZERO
- Jamey Sheridan (Homeland, Arrow) has joined the comedic drama pilot starring Toni Collette. He will play Mike Barclay, the Director of the CIA and the one who recognizes that Jackie (Collette) and her team have what it takes to run the most sensitive operations at the agency.
ABC's THE CROSSING
- Marcuis W. Harris (Vice Principals, Animal Kingdom) has booked a regular role on the drama pilot starring Sandrine Holt and Steve Zahn. He will play Caleb, one of the refugees. Once a simple man, he was a janitor in his past life, but his peers have nominated him to represent them as a group in order to find out what's going on.
ABC's THE TRUSTEE
- The Mentalist alum Tim Kang will co-star on the comedic drama pilot starring Meaghan Rath and Laverne Cox. He will play Wu, an agreeable detective. He and his partner are assigned to a case that puts them into conflict with Detective Radley (Rath).
NBC's RELATIVELY HAPPY
- Diona Reasonover (Clipped) is set as a series regular on the comedy pilot starring Genevieve Angelson and Jon Rudnitsky. She will play Sydney, a first-year resident in an ER in the Bronx. She runs the hospital like she runs her life: with tough love. She is Heather's (Angelson) best friend and confidante and lives upstairs with her boyfriend.
FOX's L.A. -> VEGAS
- Olivia Macklin (The Young Pope) and Kim Matula (UnREAL) have been cast on the comedy pilot starring Dylan McDermott. Macklin will play Nichole, a young and fresh-faced exotic dancer. Matula will play Ronnie, the head flight attendant.
FOX's BEHIND ENEMY LINES
- Benito Martinez (American Crime, The Shield) has been tapped to replace Nestor Carbonell on the drama pilot based on the film of the same name. The recast was made after the table read, with the character getting slightly reworked. Martinez will play Mateo Rodriguez, a respected career Navy man and Executive Officer on the aircraft carrier USS Tyson.
FOX's LINDA FROM HR
- Angel Laketa Moore (ER) and newcomer Ellis Rubin have joined the cast of the comedy pilot starring Lauren Graham. Moore will play Sierra, a quick-witted and honest mother of young triplets, the cool girl from college that no one imagined as a super mom. Rubin will play Howie, Linda's (Graham) son who is awkward and still coming into his own.
- Langston Kerman (Insecure) has landed a regular role on the comedy pilot starring Damon Wayans Jr. He will play Ethan, an earnest over-thinker who is often in existential crisis and hangs on to the past.
THE CW's INSATIABLE
- Alyssa Milano (Mistresses, Charmed) will appear in the drama pilot starring Dallas Roberts and Debby Ryan. She joins the pilot as a guest star with the potential to recur if picked up to series. She will play Coralee, Bob's (Roberts) social-climbing wife.
ABC's UNTITLED REV. RUN PROJECT
- ABC has given a pilot presentation order to an untitled multi-camera comedy starring Joseph "Rev. Run" Simmons and his wife Justine Simmons. Jeremy Bronson wrote the pilot, which will be directed by Don Scardino. They executive produce with Rev. Run, Jhoni Marchinko, Michael Lehman, Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey. ABC Studios and Amblin Television produce. The project centers on a legendary rapper whose plans for slowing down are thwarted when his wife decides to pursue her own dreams and stardom.
FX's MAYANS MC
- Jacqueline Obradors (NYPD Blue, Lopez) has booked a regular role on the drama pilot spinoff of Sons of Anarchy. She will play Marisol Reyes, the soulful matriarch of the Reyes family and EZ's (JD Pardo) mother. Her rosary may be worn, but her righteous sense of justice remains vibrant.