Audience's Three Days of the Condor; The CW's Supergirl; FX's Trust; History's Vikings; and Lifetime's UnREAL.
THE CW's SUPERGIRL
- Calista Flockhart will reprise her role as Cat Grant in the final two episodes of the drama's second season. No details were immediately released about how and why she returns. She was last seen in the second episode of Season 2 when she took a leave of absence from CatCo to explore new worlds.
- Emmy winner Donald Sutherland (Citizen X) has been cast on the upcoming drama created by Simon Beaufoy and Danny Boyle. He will play J. Paul Getty, the billionaire oil man and the architect of the family fortune. He's one of the 20th century's most iconic and enigmatic figures and at the time perhaps the richest man in the world. He's a visionary who dreamed of a dynasty but was baffled by family.
AUDIENCE's THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR
- William Hurt, Bob Balaban, Leem Lubany, Kristen Hager, Angel Bonanni, Christina Moses, Katherine Cunningham, Gabriel Hogan and Kristoffer Polaha will star in the upcoming drama. Hurt will play Bob Partridge, a decorated field operative who's tried to make changes for the better while at the CIA, including recruiting a team of the country's top young minds to come up with out-of-the-box solutions to some of the United States' most intractable problems. Balaban will play Reuel Abbott, a brilliant and exacting man who has risen to the top tier of CIA management in his 30-year career. He's a deeply religious man who relies heavily on faith to juggle the global challenges presented by his job and personal life. Luban will play Gabrielle Joubert, an elite Special Forces operative whose formidable physical talents are matched by a deep emotional imbalance. Hager will play Mae Barber, an ER doctor, mother of two and wife to a CIA agent who she will soon realize is not the man she thought she knew. Bonanni will play Deacon Mailer, a former Special Forces operative who was captured and tortured by terrorists, fueling a hatred for radical Islam and making him the perfect operative for an extralegal CIA assassination program. Moses will play Sharla Shepard, an FBI agent who's surprised to find herself detailed to the Joint Terrorism Task Force. Cunningham will play Kathy Hale, a corporate lawyer who's lonely and dissatisfied with her buttoned-up life. Hogan will play Boyd Francis, a Special Forces operative who is part of the Joint Terrorism Task Force response team. Polaha will play Sam Barber, a career Special Forces operative and Joe's (Max Irons) closest friend.
- Tracie Thoms (Cold Case, Wonderfalls) has booked a recurring role on the drama's upcoming third season. She will play Fiona, a close friend of Quinn's (Constance Zimmer) since early in their careers. She is a high-end executive in the entertainment industry. She's a fun-loving, gorgeous gay woman with swagger.
- Erik Madsen (The Last Kingdom, The Case) has landed a recurring role on the drama's upcoming fifth season. He will play King Hemming, a Danish king who leads a viking army against the Saxons.